Corning is the world leader in Radiation Shielding Glass offering the largest glass sizes available.
Corning Med-X® Glass is supplied as polished plates with dimensions up to 2800 x 1400 mm and is available worldwide with quick delivery times.
- Shields against X-Rays from equipment operating in the 80 to 300 kV range.
- High Barium and lead content providing optimum protection with excellent visual clarity.
- Supplied as polished plates cut to customer requirements up to 2800 x 1400 mm, allowing architects to design viewing windows with a wider field of vision.
- Also available in sizes cut specifically to customer requirements (with cut edges ground and finished with safety chamfers).
- Extensive stocks held in all plate sizes and thicknesses at distribution points worldwide, for immediate cutting and despatch.
- Viewing windows for X-Ray, Angiography Rooms, CT Scans.
- Screens for medical diagnostics.
- Protection windows in laboratories.
- Airport security X-ray screens.
- Lenses for safety goggles.